When on vacation in particular, you want to divide your time free from constraints.
We offer you a long window of time to enjoy breakfast to the fullest: from 7.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
For an extra charge, we can also serve breakfast in your suite.
The art of cooking offers a great playground for creativity. The diverse history of South Tyrol did not stop at our cooking pots. Regional specialties are reinterpreted, down-to-earth things are rediscovered and the fine aromas of Mediterranean cuisine can be found in our dishes.
The culinary delicacies in the Finkennest can definitely be described as unique. Here traditional South Tyrolean dishes are skillfully combined with the fine flavors of the south.
Enjoy our flexible offer:
- Book our daily lunch in the "half board" arrangement in the à la carte restaurant in the Finkenhof*
- Book a room with breakfast and dine in the sister hotel Finkenhof*
- Book with half board and also have the option of dining in the Finkenhof* restaurant for a change with a surcharge on the half board price.
- Or you would like to try the kitchen in the sister hotel Finkenhof (400 m)? No problem: Depending on the daily offer, this is possible without or with a surcharge. (Surcharge for special culinary offers such as the barbecue evening or tasting menu, etc.)
* Attention: Limited availability of tables in the Finkenhof (sister hotel)
Our wine list offers you a nice overview of the South Tyrolean wine regions and cellars. We attach particular importance to our cooperation with small winemakers and their special wine offer.
On our map you will also find the most important Italian wine-growing regions. We consciously refrain from international wines, but can provide almost any wine or sparkling wine on request.
The great view from our restaurant or from the terrace complete the enjoyment of the wines and dishes.
You can end your day with a fine glass of wine or a fruity cocktail at our bar or in the lounge area.