This is what distinguishes the Finkennest from other hotels:
- The Finkennest is not your typical hotel. 30 apartments fully equipped with kitchens leave nothing to be desired.
- The house is free and is not wedged between other houses - this gives the finch's nest the most beautiful natural view in Schenna.
- The Schlossweg is not a main road and the finch's nest is in an absolutely quiet location
- The only hotel in the center (5 minutes walk) of Schenna which borders a forest
- The Finkennest is not a bed bunker but a familiar, well-arranged apart-hotel. No other house in Schenna offers the guest as much open space as the Finkennest (150 m² per guest)
- The Finkennest is unique in Schenna with its wide range of offers.Fully equipped apartments with flexible dining options as you will not find in any other house.
- The smallest apartment in the Finkennest has 40 m². This is where the room sizes stop in most other hotels. What an added value for a relaxing holiday in South Tyrol
- There are no “bad rooms”, because you have an unobstructed, unobstructed view of the valley from all the sun balconies or terraces
- They are centrally located in spite of their absolute calm. And not only in Schenna but also to the important hotspots in the area
- 40 minutes on foot or 10 - 15 minutes by car to Merano or the railway station
- 15 minutes to the 3 cable cars in the Schenna hiking area
- Bus stop in the immediate vicinity - 15 minutes to reach Merano
- Many sights in South Tyrol can be easily reached within 1 hour
- You can start hiking tours or bike tours directly from the hotel
- Our apartments offer you the unique opportunity to enjoy a free and independent vacation with the service offered by the sister hotels „Finkennest and Finkenhof“ (400 m apart)
- In the morning you start the day with a high quality breakfast with everything your heart desires in our airy and light-flooded dining room and at any time of the day we await you with our culinary offer:
- in the afternoon our bar with sweet an d salty snacks and from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm you can visit our new Bistro with a selection of regional and Mediterranean dishes and a bistro-menu with starter, main dish and salad-buffet (bookable also as bistro-half-board).
- Or you book 1/2 board and enjoy a delicious dinner at the Finkenhof 400 m away (limited availability of tables)
- Enjoy with a clear conscience, because it's nice to know that the Finkennest is committed to sustainability We want all of our guests, whether big or small, to feel comfortable and that's what we are committed to.
See you soon
Your Fink family