A carefree holiday:
- Persons from EU countries and Schengen states (list C countries) have already been permitted to enter South Tyrol without having to quarantine since 16 May 2021. Arriving guests are required to present the EU Digital COVID Certificate (EU CoronaPassport) showing whether one has recovered, been vaccinated or tested. It is also possible to present a printed confirmation of a negative test, a convalescence certificate or a vaccination certificate.Entry into Italy for a maximum of 120 hours for professional, health or other urgent reasons is excluded from this regulation.
- In Schenna and Meran there are test infrastructures which you can use, often free of charge.
- We are happy to take care of the registration formalities for you.
You can find all information on entry and the current regulations here.
Your health and a carefree vacation are our top priority, which is why we take the anti-Covid guidelines throughout the hotel very seriously.
Virtual check-in / check-out for your security
In order to keep the formalities and the associated time at the reception as short as possible, we ask you to provide us with your details (copy of your ID, both front and back, as well as the names, date and place of birth of your fellow travelers) before arrival. On arrival, the formalities have already been completed and your disinfected room card is ready.
Our promises for your safety:
- The finch's nest is spacious and offers our guests plenty of opportunities to retreat and space to easily keep a safe distance.
- Disinfection racks are available throughout the hotel
- We provide face masks and disposable gloves
- Hygiene and cleanliness come first and your well-being is our top priority. All surfaces and public spaces are disinfected and cleaned in regular cleaning cycles
- Virus-killing ozone devices are used where it is compatible with the safety of our guests
- Handrails, elevator switches and light switches are also regularly cleaned and disinfected
Employee at the "Fink von Schenna"
Our employees are informed comprehensively and regularly about the necessary hygiene measures and are continuously trained.
Where necessary, they only work with appropriate protective equipment.
A temperature control is mandatory before starting work.
If you would like appropriate tests to be able to present them to your employer or for other personal needs, we can organize them quickly and easily.
Your suite / apartment
Enjoy the private atmosphere of your suite, fully equipped with a kitchen, which allows you to decide how much contact you want to have with others. All cleaning rags and cloths as well as cleaning devices are disinfected or replaced after each room cleaning.
We offer you an exclusive breakfast (7.30 a.m. to 11 a.m.) which you can either enjoy in our dining room with reduced tables, or we serve breakfast on a trolley in your apartment. I
In our dining room and on the terrace, a distance of 1-2 meters between people (current state of law Autonomous Prov. South Tyrol) is maintained.
Our dinner times are being extended, there are no buffets and the dishes are only served at the table. In our dining room and on the terrace, a distance of 1-2 meters between people (current state of law Autonomous Prov. South Tyrol) is maintained.
Wellness & Spa
We ask you to keep a distance of 1.5 m between the loungers in the relaxation and recreation rooms of the wellness facilities.
Our unique panorama infinity pool in the Finkennest is heated to 26 ° and is open, as is the outdoor whirlpool (35 °), the outdoor children's pool (26 °), as well as the sauna and indoor pool (30 °). The water in our swimming pools is treated with chlorine and ozone to kill coronaviruses and destroy bacteria and spores of all kinds.
Our beauty department can be booked by appointment. Before the start of treatment, the temperature of the employees and the guest is measured. Both parties are obliged to wear face masks.
We offer room service for small and large requests, such as snacks & drinks or our organic vegetables.
You can cancel or rebook reservations free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
A deposit does not have to be paid for bookings for the 2021 season (until canceled).