Our varied weekly program for the Christmas season and New Year’s eve:
Family ski region Meran 2000:
- Welcome party with aperitif.
- Special Christmas dinner.
- Fink’s wine cellar.
- Afternoon pastry buffet.
- Live music and dance.
- Piano evening at the nearby Finkenhof.
- New Year’s Eve gala dinner with party afterwards.
- Extra long breakfast hours on New Year’s day.
- Winter hike.
- Hike with torches.
- Hotel’s own, free bus transfer to the valley station of the lift leading to ski region Meran 2000.
- Child’s holiday and animation program for babies, small kids and youngsters.
40 kilometres of ski runs in all degrees of difficulty, modern lifts in a clearly structured atmosphere and fair prices - Meran 2000 has developed into one of the best-suited ski regions for families in all of Southern Tyrol. Starting at our Finkenhof or Finkennest, you can reach the valley station of the lift within 10 minutes. The new panoramic lift of Meran 2000 will transport you to the ski run in only 7 minutes. For more detailed information, please view www.meran2000.net
For information on the local school of ski, please view www.skischule-meran2000.com
South Tyrolean Christmas markets:
The traditional Christmas markets in the cities of Meran, Bozen, Brixen, Bruneck and Sterzing will be opening their doors again this winter. Experience the magical Christmas atmosphere in the beautiful historic city of Meran – with its traditional market, varied events and seasonal highlights. Take a walk along the lovingly decorated river bank, enjoy the traditional hot spicy drinks and Christmas cookies while listening to seasonal music, and discover the regional traditional handiwork.