The ¾ board package includes:
- Breakfast buffet from 7.30 until 10.30 with a wide selection of South Tyrolean quality products, yogurt, juices, fruits, fresh eggs, sausage and cheese.
- From 12.00 until 13.00, you are welcome to order a dish from our restaurant menu (not included in the ¾ pension).
- In the afternoon from 13.30: salads buffet, the daily soup and homemade cakes and fresh fruit.
- Dinner: 5-course menu served from 18.30 until 21.00, including fresh salads, starters and cheese from the buffet. Children may help themselves from their own buffet and will receive ice cream as dessert upon request.
- Drinks and water are not included (except breakfast drinks).
- For the children: lunch & dinner are included (just if they are in the kinderland with our staff) except Saturday & Sunday.
Enjoyment for all the family …
Baby buffet at the hotel restaurant
There is a choice of home-made baby porridge (vegetable, meat and fruit porridge). If our baby food is not suitable for your children, we also offer products by Hipp/Mio.
In addition, there are baby biscuits, infant milk and follow-on milk, semolina porridge, bibs, baby cutlery and baby crockery, microwave, high-chairs and children beakers.
Children from the age of 3 can eat with our child carers at noon and/or at 6.30 p.m. in our kid’s restaurant (booking necessary up to an hour beforehand) or alternatively, they eat together with their parents. There is a special menu for kids with children’s menus. Our ice-cream is very popular... and available throughout the day!!
Lactose intolerance & celiac disease
Do you suffer from food intolerance?! No problem – we are happy to accommodate you.