Kinderland in Finkennest
At the Kinderland in the hotel Finkennest, the specialists in family holidays, children and babies (only 400 meters from Hotel Fink), we offer child-friendly activities all day long, to keep your children occupied and interested. Your children will be looked after, can make new friendships and experience life in an exciting way.
Your kids will enjoy the following:
- Children’s and Youth World in 200 m² with dolls‘ corner, Lego play area, construction area, Crafts/drawing and play dough area, sleeping corner, cozy corner and a broad variety of games.
- Cinema room with a stage, changing rooms and make-up area.
- Small climbing wall for those who have lots of courage
- Arielle’s and Asteroid’s children’s dining room: for kids from 3 years of age (with catering supervision at lunch and dinner times)
- Adventure playground in secured garden with playhouse, climbing castle, slide, swings, carousel, sand pit, large trampoline
- Touch zoo with rabbits, sheep and horses
- Fink’s equestrian club with horses trained in a proper equestrian center. Courses for beginners (on the long), excursions into Schenna and the Passeier Valley, teaching on how to deal with horses and how to care for them.
- Children’s swimming school for kids from the age of 3 years. Courses for beginners and the advanced (prices on request).
- Red Indian village and archery
A paradise for children! The play area at Hotel Finkennest will make your child’s heart beat faster:
- 70 m² of area where your children can run about and get rid of excess energy
- Build Lego castles according to design of Castle Schenna
- Dressing up as a princess or knight
- Drawing, crafts, make-up: no limits!
- Cinema room with stage, changing rooms and make-up area
- Small climbing wall for the courageous
- ...and playing with the Playstation
All of this under the ever-watchful eye of our child care personnel.
An outdoor adventure playground for your kids!
Sand pit, climbing castle and then a real castle: Castle Schenna.
- Children’s playground is situated in a panoramic location
- Being outdoors creates an entirely different dimension for playing.
- Climbing frame
- Swing, slide, carousel & see-saw
- Large trampoline
- Sand pit
- Red Indian village with tipis and archery
- Touch zoo with rabbits, sheep, and horses
Fink’s equestrian club with horses trained in a proper equestrian center. Courses for beginners (on the long), excursions into Schenna and the Passeier Valley, teaching on how to deal with horses and how to care for them.
The village Scena and the surrounding area offers many sports and entertainment for children:
- Children's play area in the Finkennest, at the mausoleum, at school, at St. George Street and in Verdins
- Mini Golf Course in Scena, Algund, Meran, Dorf Tirol, etc.
- High Ropes Taser and Terlan
- Swimming in the outdoor pool and children's pool Scena with the bottles for
- Experience in Naturns
- Labyrinth Garden in Tscherms
- Deer park and petting zoo in Verdins
- Riding in the Finkennest
- Summer toboggan run at Meran 2000
- Castle Scena with great collection of old weapons and suits of armor
- Tennis and bowling at the swimming pool
- Rafting on the River Adige
- Paragliding in Hirzer
- Library in Scena
While you are on a hiking trip with your rucksack or cycling, taking in breath-taking views, our experienced child care personnel will take care of your children at our sister Hotel Finkennest, which is only 400 meters from Hotel Fink. As a guest at Hotel Finkenhof, you can make use of the special animation program at Hotel Finkennest.