I am Max, the zebra Fink of Hotel Finkennest, a family and kids hotel in South Tyrol! Do you fancy having a great time, playing lots of games, running around outdoors, taking part in adventure treasure hunts and many other things? If the answer is yes, then Hotel Finkennest is just the right place for you!
- Our varied Kid’s program runs 7 days a week.
- We offer unforgettable play days with crafts, paintings, and tournaments in our new children’s playroom, as well as many other small and big holiday adventures.
- Splashing in our heated swimming pool
- Discover our touch with rabbits…
- ...and dare to come with us on exciting expeditions into the forest and get going on our adventure playground with a climbing castle and large trampoline...
Babies under the age of three – at Hotel Finkennest, South Tyrol’s Family hotel
Babies and toddlers from 6 months to up to three years of age have their own individual requirements and needs during the holiday time. About 15 hours a week (Mondays to Friday), our experienced child carers can take care of babies and toddlers. There are also offers for very young families. Please check them out on Baby holiday at Hotel Finkennest.
Childcare for kids from the age of 3 ...at Hotel Finkennest, South Tyrol’s Family hotel
Throughout the season, our little guests under the age of 3 can join the Finkenclub and enjoy great adventures with professional childcare. From Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 5,30 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. – subject to change! Further details about our childcare service.
Kids over 8 years of age at Hotel Finkennest, South Tyrol’s Family hotel
Youth animation: During July and August, as well as Easter/Christmas/Autumn holidays, from Monday to Friday – every afternoon. Check out our teen's program.
We would like t to introduce to you our kid’s animation program, which runs on 7 days a week!
It will be great to hang out with you!
Throughout the year, our little guests from the age of 3, can become members of the Finkenclub, where they can enjoy great adventures while being looked after our trained carers. Monday to Friday, from 10 a.m. to 5,30p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. (subject to change).
- A journey into the world of fairy-tales
- A visit to a farm
- An excursion to our hotel-owned touch rabbits
- Crafts and drawing
- Pony riding
- Pirate Day with treasure hunt
- Red Indian games in the forest
- Excursions and adventures of all kinds
During the winter, our weekly program offers you everything from snow, Christmas and winter fun: :
- Toboggan runs
- A visit from Santa (on 6th December)
- Doing crafts with Christmas straw, stars and other decorations
- Christmas bakery, making Christmas biscuits and other good stuff
- Ice skating
- Pre-Christmas singing and nativity scenes
- ...and much more!
For the older ones, a kid’s program is just too stupid! For this reason, during the months of July and August, as well as during Easter/Christmas/Autumn holidays, we offer children from the age of 8, from Monday to Friday afternoon a special youth program. The following is a snapshot of what’s on:
We test our bowling skills on the bowling green near the outdoor swimming area ...and enjoy a pizza afterward!
We will enjoy a trip to Dorf Tirol and visit the Bird Care Centre, and go to an air show.
Who’ll find the treasure? A giant treasure hunt with lots of fun!
A journey on an Alpine Bob at Meran/Merano 2000! You don’t want to miss THAT!
A trip to the High-robe-gardens and Crazy golf is always very popular.
If you are interested, we also offer you participation in one of our theatre pieces … or you can relax in our chill-out lounge.
Would be great if you could join in!